At day, I am working as a conceptioner and texter in a full service advertisment agency whose real area of expertise is sales promotion.
But at night, I transform into ... *boom* WACOMAN!
No... not from Waco. From Wacom. That's ... aw forget it ....
I started out as a hobbyist but have always done semi-professional stuff in one way or the other. During the years, I have done art and text for several publishers and systems.
In the Nineties I did computer game graphics for Amiga games by Silver Style Entertainment (who did Risen II and Simon the Sorcerer, among other things).
I also did several pix for the German releases of Feder & Schwert, the German publisher of White Wolf's "Vampire: The Masquerade" (German art and extra content of "Berlin bei Nacht" and extra art for the "Brujah Clanbook" and "Milwaukee Bei Nacht").
Oh, and I did the full artwork for the Berlin BloodBowl League Rules Pamphlet. That was great fun
In 2006 I started doing freelance stuff "in earnest", and have since contributed art and writing to
– Battlelords of the Twenty-Third Century RPG by SSDC
– Battlelords of the Twenty-Third Century Online Game by Athena Virtual Productions
– Shadowrun RPG by Catalyst Games
– Shadowrun RPG (German) by Pegasus Spiele
– Traveller RPG (German) by 13Mann
– Contact: Code Omega RPG by Robert Hamberger (biometal79)
– Transfer for the Universal Roleplaying Game URPG
And a *load of other, smaller stuff.